Canadian Manager of Landfill Operations (MOLO)
2022- ALL NEW CONTENT
This is a certification course offering 30 CEUs with exam option
The new MOLO course provides a comprehensive look at the field of landfill operations management—everything from the basics, to site and environmental management and monitoring, to landfill closure. Coupled with other educational resources, on-the-job training, and real-world experiences, SWANA’s new MOLO program will help individuals prepare for SWANA certification in landfill operations.
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Landfill Basics
- Landfill Siting, Development, and Design
- Short – and Long-Term Planning
- Landfill Operations
- Site Management and Control
- Leachate and Landfill Gas
- Groundwater Monitoring and Storm water
- Closed Landfill Management and Maintenance
- Landfill Safety
- Communication and Training
- Prohibited and Hazardous Waste Materials Management
- Management and Leadership
The Canadian Manager of Landfill Operations course manual is a comprehensive operations manual covers these module topics, and more with supplemental images, graphs and examples for participants to discuss and serves as a must-have on the job reference tool.
Who Should Attend:
Landfill owners, managers, and supervisors, as well as engineers and consultants.